Thursday, March 12, 2009

BlaBlaBla

Hey Ya'll :)
We juniors have finally made our *tiny* mark on the Choir's notice board!
Elain has just posted a smaaaaall notice on the board today, make sure to check it out kids :)
Or Else...
You won't get no cookies :D
*runs away with delicious cookies*

*aheem*
anyways, I have talked to a morning session-er, and she said that she'll make sure that they'll clear up a spot on the notice board for us to get our...*whatever kind of semangat you get from decorating half a notice board* on :D

AAAAnnd... just some other random thing you'd like to know..
our ex-choir-senior (year of 2008)
SIOW EE LIN
has gotten STRAIGHT A's FOR HER SPM!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTs!

Congratulations to her and all the others who got great marks for their SPM!
We're all extremely proud of all of you!

One more thing, it seems like I'm the only one updating this blog :O
COME ON OTHER AJK's! YOU ALL HAVE THE PASSWORD!
BLOGBLOGBLOGLOGBLOGBLOG with all your might!

And just a reminder, the Choral Fest is coming! I'm super exited! baaah!
*gives the join in my utter enthusiasm look*

right kids, its late and i've to march tomorrow..
Ciaaaooo :)

-weiann
*a choir that blogs together, stays together :)*

1 comment:

  1. Ah, hi. I'm one of the Form One AJKs (hi, I'm Jessica, by the way!) and I actually do not have the password to this blog...

    So...

    I can't, as you put it, "BLOGBLOGBLOGLOGBLOGBLOG with all my might!"

    Yeahhhhhh.

    So.

    Email it to me? (junxinj@gmail.com)

    Sincerely,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete