Saturday, March 28, 2009

Choir Fees

Hello! it's me, Alison.. If u don't know who am I, *ahem-ahem*
I am the bendahari for Choir & Music Afternoon Section ~09... *claps*
lol... kay...
This post is to tell u guys about the CHOIR FEES...
As You all know, (but some of you still dunno) The fees is RM35.00 for the whole year...
So Please Pay up the choir fees as soon as possible to me in 2Keruing...
It is better if you guys bring the fees on Tuesday, & giv it to me during choir..
It'll b alot more easier this way...
And, CHORAL FEST IS COMMING UP!!*CHEERS*
so u, u, u, and u going yea? good...
excited?? yeah!
so yea.. that's sbout it.. and please, vote for the song u wanna hear on this blog...
coz if not, the blog will b boring... so yea...
vote!
ciao...

♥, alison

No comments:

Post a Comment